Thank you for being a thinking person and subscribing to the As If Thinking Matters Newsletter.

To see all postings by category, visit http://www.AsIfThinkingMatters.com, then click on the multimedia tab.

If you have a comment, please feel free to share your thoughts at the bottom of each video posting. A link is provided for you to share the newsletter with others as well.

Thinking Thought — He who resolves never to ransack any mind but his own, will be soon reduced, from mere barrenness, to the poorest of all imitations; he will be obliged to imitate himself, and to repeat what he has before often repeated. —Sir Joshua Reynolds (1723–1792)

Thinking Word — Cloy - Click for pronunciation - transitive verb: To weary by excess, especially of sweetness, richness, pleasure, etc. To become distasteful through an excess usually of something originally pleasing.--/The opulence, the music, the gouty food -- all start to cloy my senses./ It had been a long hot day in the kitchen and it was good to get away from its cloying sweetness. /The finish is bitter with a slightly cloying vanilla edge and a subtle bite in the back of the throat.

Video Postings

Autistic Basketball Hero

Michael Israel Paint Show

Birthdays Every Day For The Mooney Child.

Tractor Band

500 mpg Cars - Guest Blog

So I have a question: If I am rooting for General Motors to go bankrupt and
be bought out by Toyota, does that make me a bad person?

It is not that I want any autoworker to lose his or her job, but I certainly
would not put on a black tie if the entire management team at G.M. got
sacked and was replaced by executives from Toyota... (continued)

Send this Newsletter to your friends by clicking here!

To stop receiving the As If Thinking Matters Newsletter, please click below