Thank you for being a thinking person and subscribing to the As If Thinking Matters Newsletter.

To see all postings by category, visit http://www.AsIfThinkingMatters.com, then click on the multimedia tab.

If you have a comment, please feel free to share your thoughts at the bottom of each video posting. A link is provided for you to share the newsletter with others as well.

Thinking Thought — I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. —Sir Isaac Newton (1642–1727) --such humility from the greatest scientific mind ever!

Thinking Word — countermand- Click for pronunciation -transitive verb: To revoke (a former command); to cancel or rescind by giving an order contrary to one previously given.--/The coach refused to countermand his decision./ She countermanded the embargo./ When a command or order has been given, and property delivered, by which a right vests in a third person, the party giving the order cannot countermand it.

Video Postings

Fantastic Lighthouses

High Velocity Card Throwing

Ironman Insanity

Microminiature Sculpture

Animal Love

Forrest Gump Goes To Heaven

If this kind of misunderstanding can occur today with common English, imagine what can occur when trying to parse languages thousands of years old.

Click here to continue reading!

Send this Newsletter to your friends by clicking here!

To stop receiving the As If Thinking Matters Newsletter, please click below