Words of wisdom and miscellaneous facts by Dr. Wysong and others. This is an accumulation over several decades and the accuracy cannot be attested to.
Click to enlarge, Ctrl + to enlarge further; Ctrl 0 to return to 100%
These facts must be used to interpret messages or images that assert or imply that COVID-19 is a highly lethal disease that warrants impeding freedom and shutting society down.
1. CDC, 5-1-20, states:
• For people 65 years and older, current COVID-19 hospitalization rates are similar to those observed during comparable time points during recent high severity influenza seasons.
• For children (0-17 years), COVID-19 hospitalization rates are much lower than influenza hospitalization rates during recent influenza seasons. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html
2. There is an all-cause death decline in the US. https://qr.ae/pNrEz0; https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
3. As of 5-2-20, 238,950 people globally are reported to have died from COVID-19. Compare this to the bubonic plague which killed an estimated 200 million, and the Spanish flu which killed an estimated 50 million.
4. Based on today's global population of 7.8 billion, COVID-19 deaths are 0.003% of the global population. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/; Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
5. Seasonal flu kills about 646,000 people worldwide each year, almost 3 times the reported deaths from COVID-19. https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=208914
6. Original predictions were that COVID-19 would kill over two million Americans. Now it is estimated that the death toll will be 60,000 by August, which is lower than that of last year's seasonal flu. https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/health/ihme-updated-covid19-model/index.html; https://www.statnews.com/2018/09/26/cdc-us-flu-deaths-winter/;http://www.healthdata.org/acting-data/our-covid-19-forecasting-model-otherwise-known-chris-murray-model
7. 96% of cases are mild. Many show no symptoms at all. Unlike the flu, the young are at insignificant risk.
8. COVID-19 mortality figures are inflated. That's because the directive from the CDC permits almost any death to be put in the UO7.1 COVID-19 column. https://cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf Hospitals and doctors are incentivized to do this since they are reimbursed by the government for doing so. Flu and pneumonia deaths, in particular, are being attributed to COVIC-19.
Unfortunately, true agendas are only revealed by following the money and identifying who stands to gain power, as these links demonstrate:
• Corbett Report, reflections on the insanity of the shutdown and population compliance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmHRYzF0dyQ
• Swine flu fraud is the template for COVID-19: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydx_ok6gyiY
• Statistics, and reason applied to the pandemic: https://wmbriggs.com/post/30062/
• And, if you think you need to pay uncritical heed to what the experts and authorities say, see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVs5AyjzwRM
Current Issue Past Issues Subscribe
Evolution Intelligent Design\Creation Life After Death Religion
Aging Agriculture and Gardening Animal Experimentation Bone and Joint Health Cancer Earthing Environmental Genetics and Health Government Health Heart and Vascular Infectious Disease Medical Dangers Mental Health Nutrition Obesity Osteoporosis Pharmaceutical Dangers Religion Sleep Toxins Vision Vaccines
Exercise and Fitness
Alternative Med Amount Animals Artifact Change Death\Life After Disease\Organ Economy Environment Ethics Government Health History Learn Life's Difficulty Long Range View Modern Medicine Nutrition Origins Philosophy Qualities Quantum Reality Thinking Religion Self-Improvement Social Speech Spice
Logical Thinking Open Mindedness Truth Origins Fossils and Age Humans Have Not Evolved Biological Evidence for Creation Intelligent Design Quantum Reality Religion Free Will and Conscience Preternatural and Supernatural Mind Underlies Reality Life After Death Life's Purpose Genetic Context Exercise Aging Health and Prevention Dieting and Obesity Nutrition Medical Failure Self Responsibility Psychological Health Pet Health and Nutrition Environment Economics Politics Family Racism, Sexism, Ageism Education Lipid Nutrition Heart & Vascular Disease & Cholesterol