Words of wisdom and miscellaneous facts by Dr. Wysong and others. This is an accumulation over several decades and the accuracy cannot be attested to.
The following information is prepared by me alone. Facts, reasoning, and conclusions expressed are those from the cited sources or me alone. Nothing said or reported necessarily reflects the thinking or views of my relatives, colleagues, or organizations with which I have been associated. My purpose is to share discovery, open minds, promote health, and make a better world. I have no financial incentive in this work.
Click to enlarge, Ctrl + to enlarge further; Ctrl 0 to return to 100%
COVID-19 is the underlying trigger and justification for the injurious and deadly actions by governments around the world.
As previously documented, a pandemic, better termed a plandemic, was preplanned by world powers. https://www.asifthinkingmatters.com/blog/covid-19-is-about-money-power-and-a-one-world-agenda-not-saving-lives
Exposing this nefarious plan is one thing. It's quite another to get people who are moved by fear, ignorance, and dependence to believe anything other than what leaders say.
Such people are the prey of cults. A cult is best described as an intolerant, authoritarian, and group-think organization offering salvation to its believers. Examples that normally come to mind are Jonestown, Branch Davidians, Manson Family, and Heaven's Gate. There have been hundreds, if not thousands of them throughout history.
Nobody who belongs to a cult thinks that's what it is. They think they have the truth and anyone who doesn't agree belongs to a cult.
Truth can stand up to any disagreement. The lie, which cults are based upon, cannot.
Notice how COVID-19 beliefs and practices fit the 30 common characteristics of a cult.
1. Questioning, doubt, dissent, and tolerance are forbidden because belief and faith, by definition, mean certainty.
2. Those who question, doubt, and dissent are to be punished.
3. The group displays an unquestioning commitment to the leaders.
4. The belief system, ideology, and practices are considered the Truth, the law
5. Mind-altering practices such as chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating routines are used to strengthen ties and suppress doubts about the group and its leaders.
6. The leadership dictates in detail how members must act and think.
7. A sacred text is often cited and interpreted by the ordained leaders.
8. The group is elitist, claiming a special exalted status.
9. The leaders are considered messiahs, special beings, avatars on a special mission to save humanity.
10. The group has an us-versus-them mentality.
11. The leaders are not accountable to any higher authorities.
12. The group teaches that its exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary.
13. The leadership and group induce feelings of shame and/or guilt for noncompliance.
14. Subservience to the leaders requires members to cut ties with family and friends if necessary.
15. The group is preoccupied with proselytizing.
16. The leaders are preoccupied with making money.
17. Members are expected to devote their time to the group and group-related activities.
18. Members are encouraged or required to socialize only with compliant group members.
19. Members feel there can be no life outside the context of the group.
20. Members are told they must report anyone who voices dissent or does not obey the doctrines.
21. Within the cult, there is no mechanism for debate or having a disagreement fairly and openly adjudicated
22. Questioning is answered with the requirement of faith in the word of the leaders, not the encouragement of open and independent study and inquiry.
23. Leaders play to the most common denominators of human behavior, fear, and dependence.
24. There is secret knowledge only held by the cult leaders.
25. Many cult doctrines require blind faith since they lack facts reason.
26. Sacrifice is required by the leaders and submitted to by the followers.
27. Often a brand of some sort is taken to signal the special position members hold in the world.
28. Special dress is required to show separation from the rest of the lost world.
29. The doctrines of the cult take precedence over facts and reason.
30. Cult beliefs are held blameless from the problems they create.
All group-think organizations are cults fitting the above definitions to one degree or another. As a result, society has always been a morass of cults vying and warring with one another.
By locking into a belief requiring faith, cults become immune to truth. Such is the sad state of the world as it swirls down the toilet bowl of cult lies and deceptions.
Truth, on the other hand, is a personal responsibility requiring belief in self. No matter how erudite and authoritarian another person is, they are mere puny humans like you in an unfathomable universe.
The most universal truth is that we have an obligation to open-mindedly pursue it. If that was the goal of humanity, the C19 debacle would have never gotten off the ground and countless millions would be spared death and horrific suffering.
Much more on truth and how to sort it out here. http://www.books.asifthinkingmatters.com/?think=bigquestions3e
Words of Wisdom:
To believe in that which you do not constantly put to the test of open inquiry is one long sin.
Current Issue Past Issues Subscribe
Evolution Intelligent Design\Creation Life After Death Religion
Aging Agriculture and Gardening Animal Experimentation Bone and Joint Health Cancer Earthing Environmental Genetics and Health Government Health Heart and Vascular Infectious Disease Medical Dangers Mental Health Nutrition Obesity Osteoporosis Pharmaceutical Dangers Religion Sleep Toxins Vision Vaccines
Exercise and Fitness
Alternative Med Amount Animals Artifact Change Death\Life After Disease\Organ Economy Environment Ethics Government Health History Learn Life's Difficulty Long Range View Modern Medicine Nutrition Origins Philosophy Qualities Quantum Reality Thinking Religion Self-Improvement Social Speech Spice
Logical Thinking Open Mindedness Truth Origins Fossils and Age Humans Have Not Evolved Biological Evidence for Creation Intelligent Design Quantum Reality Religion Free Will and Conscience Preternatural and Supernatural Mind Underlies Reality Life After Death Life's Purpose Genetic Context Exercise Aging Health and Prevention Dieting and Obesity Nutrition Medical Failure Self Responsibility Psychological Health Pet Health and Nutrition Environment Economics Politics Family Racism, Sexism, Ageism Education Lipid Nutrition Heart & Vascular Disease & Cholesterol